Friday, June 30, 2006

Flooding on the News

The waters have receded and Jumpin’ Jack’s, Freedom Park and Glen Sanders are cleaning up. I’ve uploaded a segment done by John Allen on WNYT. You can view the video by clicking the link below.

Click on Video Link http://www.billp.com/studio/video/junefloodcleanup.wmv
Starring: Mark Lansing, Sean Willcoxin, John Allen

For coverage of the flood and evacuation
Click on Video Link  http://www.billp.com/studio/video/juneflooding.wmv
Starring: Ann Fetter, Richard Kasko, Mark Lansing, Kathy Young

 

 

1 Comments:

Blogger K~ said...

Thank you so much for these stories. Keep them up please.
I'm in Michigan but my relatives are in Amsterdam, Tribes Hill and Herkimur.

I am glad the Jumpin Jack's area is cleaning up. That big white house on the corner that is a convention center (I can't quite remember the name when I was there two summers ago) Is it doing well?

Thank you again.

*found your blog while searching for New York flooding*

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home