Monday, July 24, 2006

Grease Rocked Freedom Park

Grease by Center Stage Productions

As I mentioned last week, I was really looking forward to the production of Grease by Center Stage Productions. The local stage group performed again this year for three nights at Freedom Park.  The crowd has tripled from previous years  and the talent from our own local performers was amazing.

Thanks to memberships, donations and sponsors like Time Warner Cable, Buhrmaster Energy Group and River Stone Manor the show was entirely FREE!! to all who attended.  This year I signed BillP Studios up to sponsor Burners U. K. but perhaps next year I’ll throw more support to the folks at Center Stage Productions.

I’ve uploaded some photos from Friday and Sundays show. 

Click here to view photos.

Click here for Cast List.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home