Thursday, July 05, 2007

J Yager Forms "The AUDIOSTARS"

A lot people know of J Yager as the front man for the Freedom Park favorite,  Burners U. K.  Some may even recognize him on the TV commercials for Comfortex Window Fashions. The U.K. performed its final show last New Years Eve.


J Yager Performs at Freedom Park


Well,  you can’t keep a good man down and that goes for J who will be out this summer with his new band, The AudioStars. According to their websites calendar most of their summer performances will be at The Horseshow Inn located across the street from the Saratoga Racetrack.


The new band includes J Yager (vocals/guitar), Matt “Lanky” Pirog(Lead Guitar), Chad Ploss(Drums) and Bobbie Van Detta(Bass Guitars/Vocals).

2 Comments:

Blogger Michele said...

J - I met you in Albany when I was working as a Volunteer for a Basketball tournament. You have been a wonderful draw for all crowds in any band you've palyed with! As I told you (and everyone I have ever met) - You are the one! You really excite everyone and make the show worth while! I have moved back to Massachusetts now that I work in Hartford CT 2-3 days per week, work from home other days. I also used to volunteer at Alive at Five. The Chatham commute to Hartford was just too much. Besides most of my family is in Greenfiled MA. Do you ever play here? Or anywhere in New England? Thanks! Michele

8:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Michele,

Glad you found our information about J. All comments are reviewed before we allow them to be posted so that's why you didn't see it right away.

I'm not sure if J stops here often so you can probably reach him at http://www.theaudiostars.com/

Enjoy!
Bill

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home