Sunday, July 06, 2008

In Loving Memory of Adam Pytlovany

Adam Pytlovany

www.AdamPytlovany.com

Adam Pytlovany, 25, of Scotia died Saturday July 5, 2008 at Ellis Hospital as a result of injuries sustained in a motorcycle accident.


Born in Niskayuna, he was the son of John and Katherine (Bates) Pytlovany of Scotia. Adam is a graduate of Scotia-Glenville High School and also received a Welding Degree and Auto Body Degree from Albany Vocational School in Colonie. He was employed as a Groundskeeper for the NYS Thruway Authority in Albany and was a member of the Teamster Local #72 for the NYS Thruway Authority. In addition to his full time employment Adam saved for his familys' future by working at Visco’s Vley Road Pizza.


Adam was a man whose zest for life included his fierce loyalty to all his friends and his immense love of family. He was an adoring father to his daughter Ella, devoted fiancée to the love of his life Jen, and had an affectionate, playful presence in the lives of his nieces and nephews. He was known for his impartiality and unprejudiced views. Adam’s truest enjoyment came from riding on two wheels with the wind in his face.


Besides his parents, Adam is survived by his fiancée Jennifer L. Smith of Scotia, his daughter Ella Grace Pytlovany of Scotia, his Grandfather John Pytlovany of Scotia, his brother Chas Pytlovany and his companion Sara Gorman of Schenectady, three sisters Katherine Cavaliere (John) of Ft. Drum, NY, Karey Duxbury (James) of Ft. Drum, NY and Holly Aldinger and her companion Tom Gleaves of Northville, his loving nieces and nephews Alexis, Ashley, Dan, Dylan, Emily, Jeff, Jordan, Mackenzie, Michal, and Nickolas, an Uncle, Bill Pytlovany and three Aunts, Cindi Pytlovany, Cathy Bates, and Lynne Gilgore. Several cousins including Erica Pytlovany, Amy Pytlovany, Megan Gilgore, Jennifer Pavone, Chris Cook, RJ Steverson and Courtney Steverson. It's unfortunate that there wasn't enough space to include everyone else who Adam always consider his family.


Funeral Services will be Wednesday 11AM at the First Methodist Church 603 State Street Schenectady. Relatives and friends are invited to attend. Calling Hours will be Tuesday evening 5-8PM at the Bond Funeral Home Broadway and Guilderland Avenue Schenectady. Internment will be in St. Anthony’s Cemetery in Glenville. Contributions can be made in Adam’s memory to the Ella Grace Pytlovany Trust Fund c/o First National Bank of Scotia 201 Mohawk Avenue Scotia, NY 12302

Click below on "Comments" to leave a message to the family.

New dad

Labels:

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was shocked when I learned of Adams death. I had just seen him and Ella at the fireworks in Scotia. He will be greatly missed by everyone who had the great opportunity to meet him.

4:51 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

The Fitzgerald family is praying for your family that you will be comforted and feel loved at this very sad time.

5:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adam RIP u will never be forgotten, You were a great person. To all of Adam's family; I'm am so sorry for your loss.

~JP

12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pyt, you will never be forgotten. Never in my life have i met such a down to earth person and someone who was always true to their word as you were. We will always remember. JR

6:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adam's giggle will stay with us all forever, i dont think i can remember hanging out with adam and he was down always had a smile and always had his big bro chas by his side, Adam will be missed and we will all remember him by what a good person he was.

Ryan Nielsen

6:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

RIP Adam~you will be missed always, loved forever and never forgotten. Its such a traggedy that such a amazing soul is gone. To the Pytlovany family & loved ones: So Sorry for your loss, you're all in my thoughts and prayers. Love, Amanda Chase

7:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adam is the best person I have had the privalege to be around. We have been best friends almost as long as we have known each other. He and I used to live right around the corner of each other, me at 40 Wallace st. and him at 207 Bruce st. We shared such a deep bond that he was able to confide in me about everything. I remember so many times he would call me and ask me what I thought of a certain situation or problem and wanted me to help him get through it. He was the best man and one of the only people to come to my wedding that I had in Alabama. It was Adam,John and Lindsay. None of my "family" showed. That was the kind of person he was. There is not enough space/time to say all that needs to be said about Adam. He was my Best friend and I was His. I keep thinking of one saying- "Don't miss me because I'm not gone". I LOVE YOU ADAM

-LANCE

2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I send my sincere condolences to everyone - may you find comfort in the wonderful memories of Adam. Sincerely,
Claudia G. (The Gardenlady)

4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanted to say I am so sorry for not writing this eaarlier but i just want to say Adam was my buddy and will always have a place in my heart. I always could count On little pty to be around and to be there in time of need!! I'm so sorry Mr. and Mrs. P and family. No matter what has happen you all are still in my heart always and forever!!!! Lindsay Fry

7:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure how this got past us. It is Feb 09 and I found out this morning. My heart aches for those left behind. Kate, I hurt for you. Your son, Adam, was a pillar of strength for me, when my son, Jason, was in ICU, dying. He took my dog home with him so she didn't have to stay in the truck. He was the best. When the kids were up visiting, Adam always took the time to sit with Jason, while everyone else went on with their day. He always helped with the "chores". We called him "chop chop" because his favorite "chore" was getting the wood ready for the wood stove, our only source of heat. I saw him last in June. It was the best hug ever. Adam was there for us during the hardest part of our lives. Thank you Adam and thank you Kate and John for sharing your son with us. Love and Hugs around. JoAnne Andersen

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home