Thursday, September 18, 2008

Discount Massage Coupon

As time passes, I notice that I’m starting to be one of the older people in the Village of Scotia. One of the ways I found to feel younger is at the Envy Salon at 176 Freemans Bridge Rd.


After suffering a neck pain from a flight back from Germany I found that a deep tissue massage helped get me back in shape. My insurance co-pay for physical therapy is up to $40 so going for a full hour of massage turns out to be a better value.


I’m sure many of you doing fall cleaning and raking could benefit from a theraputic massage.  Envy’s Jamie Cash, LMT has provided VisitScotia readers with discount coupon for services good until the end of October.


$10 off a deep tissue massage

Just print this coupon for $10 off the original price of a 90 minute Deep Tissue Massage or 90 Minute Hot Stone massage. Even if you just want to start with a 60 minute I promise you won’t be sorry.


To make your appointment call Envy Hair Salon at 393-1900.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home