Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Scotia New York Search

Over six years ago I created VisitScotia.com to help folks find information that was only pertinent to the Village of Scotia in New York. I found that when I searched for information I usually received results that were related to Nova Scotia.


Thanks to some friends at Google I'm happy to announce we've created a new search box that is specific to information that has been create specifically for our own Scotia. You'll find the new Scotia search boxes available here on the VisitScotia Blog as well as VisitScotia.com.


The resulting search will point to previous content on VisitScotia, this blog as well as TownofGlenville.org and VillageofScotia.org. Other sites will probably added as I expand the search index.


It should make VisitScotia a more valuable site so check it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home